We know that visiting a church for the first time can be sometimes awkward and a little daunting. You may be asking yourself questions such as: Am I really welcome? Will I be conspicuous? How do I dress? Will my kids like it? Will they ask me for money? Am I welcome if I am not sure I believe? What if I am just exploring the Christian faith? Will I know any of the music? Rest assured that we want your visit to be a stress-free, enjoyable experience, so here is a brief overview of what to expect:
- Service time is 9:30am.
- Coffee Fellowship is 10:45 - 11:00 am
- Children/Adult Classes are 11:00 - 12:00pm during the school year
- Dress is casual, but you might see a few of our members still in ties and suit jackets.
- The pastor wears mostly business casual and on special occasions will wear a suit.
- Kids are loved and welcome at Knapp Church. They are our future and our hope. We offer safe and secure classes and events for kids and students.
- Our music is what most people these days are calling 'blended'. We sing both contemporary praise music and some of the wonderful historical hymns. You will see both young and old participating on our worship teams and special music will be everything from rock 'n roll to classical and everything in-between.
- Our weekly offering of money is for our members and regular attendees. No guest exploring Knapp Church is expected to give money until they are called by God to do so.
- If you are exploring the Christian faith, we encourage you to spend 4-6 weeks worshiping with us. Help yourself to a FREE Bible and take one of our adult classes. Our ministry staff is also available for a private meeting to answer any questions you may have in a safe and confidential environment.